The power to manipulate accelerations and its effects. Sub-power of Physics Manipulation.
- Acceleration Control/Manipulation
- G-Force Alteration/Control/Manipulation
The user can manipulate the g-force, acceleration of something and its effects. This can be used to speed up, slow down or change the direction of a moving object or person, manipulate the effects of acceleration of that object or person, manipulating the acceleration's "stress", making the acceleration more harmful or less harmful.
- Acceleration Defiance
- Acceleration Infringement
- Acceleration Negation
- Automatic Acceleration
- Continual Acceleration
- Hyper Acceleration
- Instant Acceleration
- Impact Manipulation (impacts can accelerate objects)
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Weight Manipulation (acceleration and g-forces only)
- Velocity Manipulation
- Manipulate the body "stress" from acceleration on something.
- Alter how fast/slow a person reaches top speed.
- Alter how fast/slow someone slows down.
- Change the direction of an object.
- Change an object's turning speed/radius
- May kill or damage someone unintentionally.
- May cause something go too fast.
- May have limits on how much they can affect acceleration.
- Accela-Ray (The Simpsons)