- Access Removal
User can deny/remove access to any/all areas, environments or locations, preventing them from either entering or leaving them. This doesn't merely lock the target out of some place, instead they may be able physically enter the location, but can't go any further than that.
Like entering a building and finding you can't go anywhere, such as trying to climb the stairs and ending up back where you started or finding your physically incapable of going any farther as if some force is telling you "to don't bother going up anymore, as there is nothing up there anyway" or "whats the point? its better if I just leave this place alone."
Denial may be either permanent or temporary depending on the users skill and the location in question.
- Absolute Lock Manipulation
- Access Manipulation
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Lock Manipulation
- Reality Departure
- Realm Closure
- Virtual Warping
- Users of Domain Traveling are immune.
- Annam All-Father (AD&D)
- Lady of Pain (Planescape)
- SCP-2740 - It Wasn't There (SCP Foundation)
- The Childlike Empress (The Neverending Story)
- Kagari (Rewrite)
- The Original Seraphim (Tales of Berseria)
- Ancient Spirits of Evil (Thundercats)
- Toru's Apartment (My Room Became a Dungeon's Rest Area); to anyone from the alternate world
- Slide Cage (Sliders)