- Acid Projection
- Serqekinetic Attacks
The user can release/use acid to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Acid Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of acid.
- Acid Beam Emission: Release beams of acid.
- Acid Blast: Release acid over a specific target area.
- Acid Bolts: Release low powered projectiles of acid.
- Acid Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of acid.
- Acid Breath: Discharge acid from mouth.
- Acid Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Acid Cutting:Use acid to cut opponents.
- Acid Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with acid.
- Acid Pillar Projection: Project acid pillars.
- Acid Spike Projection: Project acid spikes.
- Acid Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of acid.
- Acid Wave Emission: Send out a wave of acid that repels everything.
- Caustic Vision: Emit caustic beams from one's eyes.
- Expanding Acid Bolts: Project acid that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Acid Blasts: Release blasts of acid in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Fire acid blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of acid.
- Omnidirectional Acid Waves: Send out a wave of acid in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit acid from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of acid that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release acid blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release acid blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of acid.
- Zap: A tiny short release of acid to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Acid Manipulation
- Acid Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Liquid Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Serqekinetic Combat
- Serqekinetic Constructs
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of acid to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
See Also: Acid Attack
- Polymorphs (Ben 10)
- Negative Goop
- Dagampatay (Captain Barbell)
- Neppa (Fairy Tail)
- Acid Man (Megaman Series)
- Reptile (Mortal Kombat)
- Mina Ashido (My Hero Academia)
- Hendrickson (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Pokémon who can learn Acid, Acid Spray, Gastro Acid or Acid Armor (Pokémon)
- Seti (Sakigake Otokojuku)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.