- Acid Body/Physiology
- Acidic/Caustic/Corrosive Body/Mimicry/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into acid. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of acid, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Acid Generation
- Acid Immunity
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't acid-proofed they can pass through it.
- Speed Swimming
- Acid Manipulation
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing acid to fill the wounds.
- Size Manipulation
- May need practice to change back.
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Polymorphs (Ben 10)
- Negative Goop
- Ultimate Kevin
- Acidia (DC Comics)
- Bio-Broly (Dragon Ball)
- Timothy/Mutagen Man (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Acidbath (Worm)