- Acidic Poison Projection
The user can release/use acidic poison to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Acid Poison Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of acidic poison.
- Acid Poison Beam Emission: Release beams of acidic poison.
- Acid Poison Blast: Release acidic poison over a specific target area.
- Acid Poison Bolts: Release low powered projectiles of acidic poison.
- Acidi Poison Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of acidic poison.
- Acid Poison Breath: Discharge acidic poison from mouth.
- Acid Poison Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Acid Poison Cutting:Use acidic poison to cut opponents.
- Acidic Poison Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with acidic poison.
- Acid Poison Pillar Projection: Project acidic poison pillars.
- Acid Poison Spike Projection: Project acidic poison spikes.
- Acid Poison Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of acidic poison.
- Acid Poison Wave Emission: Send out a wave of acidic poison that repels everything.
- Acidic Poison Slash: Emit lethal acidic poison slashes.
- Caustic Vision: Emit caustic beams from one's eyes.
- Expanding Acid Poison Bolts: Project acidic poison that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Acid Poison Blasts: Release blasts of acidic poison in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Fire acidic poison blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of acidic poison.
- Omnidirectional Acid Poison Waves: Send out a wave of acidic poison in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit acidic poison from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of acidic poison that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release acidic poison blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release acidic poison blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of acidic poison.
- Zap: A tiny short release of acidic poison to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Acidic Poison Manipulation
- Acidic Poison Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Liquid Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Serqekinetic Combat
- Serqekinetic Constructs
- Toxikinetic Combat
- Toxikinetic Constructs
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of Acidic Poison to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Ssserpent (Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien)
- Corroder (Hero Factory)
- Toxic Repa (Hero Factory)
- Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)
- Reptile (Mortal Kombat)
- Hendrickson (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Magellan (One Piece)
- Cynder (The Legend of Spyro)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.