- Acid/Base Being/Force Symbiosis
- Acidic Symbiosis
- Serqekinetic Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting acid/base-based beings/forces in one’s body. These can include embodiments of acid elemental forces, ethereal beings associated with or in charge of acidic material or even entities comprised of acid/base. The bond between entity and host can impart powerful acid-based abilities based on the force being used, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Acid Manipulation
- Acid Mimicry
- Chemical Manipulation
- Corrosion Manipulation
- Salt Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- Acid Mode
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Elemental Symbiosis
- Inorganic Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- The acid entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Acidic force may be overwhelming or lethal to host’s body.
- Host may develop vulnerabilities based on element’s nature, e.g., acid being neutralized by base or consumed by water.
- Acid Immunity/Chemical Manipulation/Salt Manipulation/Water Manipulation could defeat user.
- Gin Ichimaru (Bleach)
- Retsu Unohana (Bleach)
- Karen Young (Charmed); via Demonic Power Broker
- Ranamon (Digimon Frontier); via B Spirit
- Rubber Soul (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future); via Yellow Temperance
- D an G (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Yo-Yo Ma
- Enrico Pucci (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Whitesnake
- Agony Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Venom 2099 Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Saiken Hosts (Naruto)