- Action-Reaction Nullification
The user can negate Newton's Third Law of Motion, which states that "every action force exerted must come with an equal and opposite reaction force". The action force, reaction force or both can be negated. If the action force is negated, the action force does nothing, but the reaction force can still push or pull back on the user. Negating the reaction force can negate damage from the reaction force while still applying damage from the action force.
- Action-Reaction Defiance
- Action-Reaction Manipulation
- Inertia Adaptation
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Physical Force Negation
- Physics Negation
- Unrestricted Movement
- May cause problems if uses incorrectly.
- May not be able to negate some kinds of damage.