- Action Line Ignoring/Rejection
- Line of Action Defiance/Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore the line of action of a force, which is the line in which a force exerted acts in, and where something moves in when exerted upon. With this, the user can effectively exert forces on themselves or others in ways other than a line such as a spiral or zigzag manner, which may act for a short time before going back to a straight line once the force is no longer exerted.
- Acceleration Defiance
- Directional Movement
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Dexterity/Supernatural Dexterity
- Gravity Defiance
- Inertia Defiance
- Continuous Force
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Physical Force Negation
- Trajectory Defiance
- Unrestricted Movement
- Vector Defiance
- May not be able to ignore line of action completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore line of action.
- Can still be affected by other forces.
- Spinjitzu Users (LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)