The power to manipulate activation energy. Variation of Energy Manipulation.
- Activation Energy Control
User can create, shape and manipulate the activation energy, the minimum amount of energy needed to initiate a specific reaction. These can range from chemical reactions (energy needed to alter the chemical nature of substances) to nuclear reactions (energy needed to initiate events like fission or fusion). Some substances will react due to their proximity, thus having a zero value for activation energy; other materials will only react after a specific amount of energy is added to the mix. Whatever the event, energy will be produced from it, but only after initial energy is provided in most cases.
- Chemical Reaction Creation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Generation
- Matter Manipulation
- Nuclear Generation
- Anti-Energy Manipulation/ Energy Erasure/Energy Immunity/Energy Negation
- Energy may be difficult to control.
- May require access to a particular substances (chemicals, nuclear material, etc.).
- May only be able to control certain types of activation energy.
- Reaction would be neutralized by neutralizing the source material.
- Atomix (Ben 10)
- Gutrot (Ben 10)
- Condo Arlik/Chemical King (DC Comics)
- Chemo (DC Comics)
- Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Hadru Jamik/Chemical Kid (DC Comics)
- Queega Semk/Alchemical Girl (DC Comics)
- Crystal (Marvel Comics)
- Samuel Guthrie/Cannonball (Marvel Comics)
- Haroun ibn Sallah al-Rashid/Jetstream (Marvel Comics)
- Jonathan Storm/Human Torch (Marvel Comics)