- Evolving Bow Construction
- Adaptive Augmentation
- Arrow Generation
- Enhanced Archery
- Weapon State: Adaptations often change the bow's state.
- Weapon Transmutation: Weapon's default state may be a bow.
- Shapeshifting: The weapon is able to change its form in order to better suit the situation.
- May not be permanent.
- Adaptations may have their limits. For example, an adaption to an element may leave it vulnerable to another.
- Itsuki Kawasumi (Rising of the Shield Hero)
- Tact (Rising of the Shield Hero); via stealing Itsuki's Bow
- Bow of Trials (Final Fantasy XI)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.