- Evolving Defense
- Scaling Defense
- Defense Infinitum
The user can create, shape and manipulate their defensive abilities. With each use the user's defensive capabilities will scale. This could eventually result in invulnerability, dependent on the capabilities of the user.
- Self-Defense Manipulation
- May only be able to affect one extreme of one’s defense (increased by choice or passively).
- Must account for instant death or a one hit kill unless the user has reached a point in which they were able to react to such an ability
- Loss of control could mean loss of power or unintended effects.
- Doomsday (DC Comics)
- Demon Armor: Incursio (Akame ga Kill!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.