- "So this is my current limit..."
- ― Hit (Dragon Ball Super)
- "As strong as he's become, It seems Goku is not done improving. Every time Jiren fends him off, Goku responds with an even faster, sharper, and harder strike."
- ― Piccolo referring to Goku's Ultra Instinct (Dragon Ball Super)
- "For a B-Class Hunter, you certainly learn quickly from experiences in battle."
- ― Boomerang Kuwanger to X about his Limitless Potential (Mega Man Maverick Hunter X)
- "He's getting stronger while we're fighting!"
- ― Byrnndi World commenting on Monkey D. Luffy's strength (One Piece:
- "Unlike mechs, I can grow. I get more powerful every second!"
- ― Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic Forces)
- "Over and over again, right now, I think with just a bit more...I'll be able to overcome it...Overcome my limits that is!!!"
- ― Ri Shin during his duel with Rin Ko of the Heavenly Kings (Kingdom)
The power to permanently improve at an incredible rate through challenges when limits are reached. Enhanced version of Accelerated Development and Adaptive Metabolism. Variation of Adaptive Power-Level.
- Instantaneous Development/Growth Rate/Progress
- Limit Breaking Development/Progress
- Progressive Development
- Pure Progress (Dragon Ball series)
- Superior Development/Growth Rate/Progress
The user possesses a rapid development rate, allowing them to permanently push back their limits within minutes when continuously reaching them, be they physical, mental or supernatural. It makes them particularly fearsome opponents both on the short and long term, as they improve fast enough to surpass their opponent during battle quickly, and their numerous improvements endlessly accumulate during their lifetime. Their growth rate, however, tends to gradually slow down due to its challenge-based nature, as their limits become increasingly harder to reach the stronger they become.
- Accelerated Development
- Adaptive Metabolism
- Skill Enhancement
- Requires concentration to build up and consolidate their growth, thus vulnerable to focus-breaking tactics.
- Requires users to continuously reach their limits, which grows increasingly harder the more they develop.
- Users may be defeated before they can close the gap if it is too wide or their opponent rushes to strike.
- The constant over-exertion to push past limits may be taxing on one’s body.
- Hōgyoku (Bleach)
- Pandora System (Heaven's Lost Property)
- Zeo Crystals (Power Rangers Zeo)