The power to mentally adapt to new/changing situations.
The user can adapt mentally to any situation/condition/event/environment, never being caught off guard in sudden changes, and instantly reacting to new situations. They instantly and automatically analyze and understand any environment or situation, and deduce the most optimal course of action, allowing them to make the right decision in all situations.
- Action Adaptation
- Adaptive Learning
- Enhanced Response
- Infinite Resourcefulness
- Intellect Adjustment
- Intuitive Perception
- Intuitive Precognition
- Instant Learning
- Self Perception
- Self Sufficiency
- Tactical Analysis
- Accelerated Probability
- Clear Mind
- Enhanced Initiative
- Enhanced Instincts/Hyper Instincts
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Intelligence
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Mind
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Wits
- Intelligence Enhancement
- Instinct Manipulation
- Maximum Brain Capacity
- Mental Evolution
- Neuro-Psychic Knowledge
- Parallel Processing
- Reactive Adaptation
- Tactical Genius
- May have limits as to how quickly or how many changes in situations one can handle.
- May not be able to keep up if one loses focus.
- May need intelligence to use this power properly.
- Jason Bourne (The Bourne Identity)
- Near (Death Note)
- Goku (Dragon Ball Super); via Ultra Instinct
- Jiren (Dragon Ball Super)
- Hannibal Lecter (Hannibal Rising)
- Edward "Eddie" Morra (Limitless)
- Primal (Marvel Comics)
- Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes Novels)
- Ozymandias (Watchmen)
- Kiyo Takamine (Zatch Bell)