- "How ?! How can you be so powerful ?!"
- ― Chakravartin remarking Asura's power. (Asura's Wrath)
- Power-Level Adaptation
Users can spontaneously and quickly increase their power-level to match those of superior opponents and overcome excessive hardships. This adaptation applies to all personal parameters, physical, mental and even existential.
Raw power, speed and fighting skills will keep increasing until the opposition finds itself severely outmatched, surviving and recovering from incredible punishments until they become unnoticeable. When facing some particularly extreme circumstances, the user will eventually reach a breaking point, his power-level exploding as he sheds into a new super-powerful form.
In the end, no matter how huge the gap in power, no matter how impossible the odds, he will always find himself standing victorious on top of his defeated enemies.
- Ability Transcendence
- Inner Power
- Indomitable Will
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Self Transcendence
- Supernatural Condition
- Superpower Evolution
- Ultimate Fighter
- Absolute Condition
- Badass Adaptation
- Limitation Transcendence
- Power Balance
- Superior Adaptation
- Supernatural Combat
- True Power
- Only improves existing capabilities, doesn't grant new ones (except when reaching thresholds).
- Depending on the adaptation's speed, users may be defeated or killed before their defenses build up.
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Wang Dadong (KO One)
- Arcueid Brunestud (TYPE-MOON)
- Aikku Jokinen/Pod (Marvel Comics)