- Resurrection Adaptation
The user can adapt to whatever killed them before their resurrection, becoming resistant or immune to it afterwards.
- Aquatic Adaptation/Aquatic Respiration - If the user drowned.
- Bulletproof Durability - If the user was shot to death.
- Disease Immunity - If the user died of diseases.
- Elemental Immunity - If killed by the elements.
- Environmental Adaptation - If the user died in a certain environment.
- Invulnerability - If the user was crushed to death.
- Magic Immunity - If the user was killed by magic.
- Psychic Immunity - If the user was killed by a mental power.
- Radiation Immunity - If the user was killed by radiation.
- Reforming - If the user was destroyed by an explosion.
- Vacuum Adaptation - If the user died in the vacuum of space.
- The effects may be temporary.
- The user must die for the power to activate.
- The user can be permanently subdued in a deathless vegetative state.
- There may be a certain form or certain forms of death the user cannot overcome.
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Doomsday (DC Comics)
- Brainiac (DC Comics)
- Resurrection Man (DC Comics)
- Heracles (Berserker) (Fate/stay night)
- Jason (Friday the 13th)
- Raidriar (Infinity Blade)
- Freak (Marvel Comics)
- The Swarmlord (Warhammer 40k)
- Dora Anteus (Zyuranger)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.