- Evolving Whip Generation
The user can create whips that are capable of adaptation.
- Adaptive Augmentation
- Weapon State: Adaptations often change the whip's state.
- Weapon Transmutation: Weapon's default state may be a whip.
- Shapeshifting: The weapon is able to change its form in order to better suit the situation.
- May not be permanent.
- Adaptations may have their limits. For example, an adaption to an element may leave it vulnerable to another.
- May not be able to adapt to all situations.
- Vampire Killer (Castlevania: Lament of Innocence)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.