- Adhesive Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Projection/Rays
- Adhesive Substance Attacks/Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Projection/Rays
- Glue Attacks/Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Projection/Rays
The user can release/use adhesive substances for attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Adhesive Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of adhesive substances.
- Adhesive Beam Emission: Release beams of adhesive substances.
- Adhesive Blast: Release adhesive substances over a specific target area.
- Adhesive Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of adhesive substances.
- Adhesive Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of adhesive substances.
- Adhesive Breath: Discharge adhesive substances from the mouth.
- Adhesive Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Adhesive Cutting: Use adhesive substances to cut opponents.
- Adhesive Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with adhesive substances.
- Adhesive Pillar Projection: Project adhesive substances pillars.
- Adhesive Spike Projection: Project adhesive substances spikes.
- Adhesive Vision: Emit adhesive substances from one's eyes.
- Adhesive Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of adhesive substances.
- Adhesive Wave Emission: Send out a wave of adhesive substances that repels everything.
- Expanding Adhesive Bolts: Project adhesive substances that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Adhesive Blasts: Release blasts of adhesive substances in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release adhesive substances blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of adhesive substances.
- Omnidirectional Adhesive Waves: Send out a wave of adhesive substances in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of adhesive substances that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release adhesive substances blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release adhesive substances blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of adhesive substances.
- Zap: A tiny short release of adhesive substances to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Adhesion Manipulation
- Adhesive Manipulation
- Attack Powers
- Energy Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Matter Manipulation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of adhesive substances to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much adhesive substances are used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much adhesive substances are used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users of Adhesion Immunity/Anti-Adhesion are immune.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.