- Adhesive Touch
- Sticky Skin
- Sticky Body
The user has sticky skin. This allows them to stick to objects or vice versa. This can be attained with adhesive properties, electrostatic interaction, suction, or nanofibers.
- Adhesive Manipulation
- Adhesive Mimicry
- Adhesive Secretion
- Dermakinetic Combat
- Skin Manipulation
- Slime Manipulation
- Slime Mimicry
- Sucker Protrusion
- Anti-Adhesion and Adhesion Immunity counters this.
- May always be active.
- Makes life difficult such as preventing one from taking off their clothes.
- Galvans (Ben 10)
- Polymorphs (Ben 10)
- Klunk (Bionic Six)
- Tsuyu Asui/Froppy (Boku no Hīrō Akademia)
- Spider-People (Marvel Comics)
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Gwen Stacy/Spider-Woman/Gwen (Marvel Comics)
- Peter Porker/Spider-Ham (Marvel Comics)
- William "Billy" Braddock/Spider-UK (Marvel Comics)
- Stickyfingers (Ordinary Boy)
- Pokemon with Sticky Hold (Pokemon)
- Dave Sanchez (The Gecko and Sticky)
- Sticky (The Gecko and Sticky)
- Elmer Sglue (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Chris and Martin Kratt (Wild Kratt) via Gecko Powers
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.