User can to create or wield weaponry with power over adhesives, which grants the user a wide variety of adhesive-based abilities, with different abilities depending upon the adhesive used. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of adhesive-based ability they possess.
- Adhesion Manipulation
- Adhesive Manipulation
- Chemical Attacks
- Chemical Weaponry
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Gel Manipulation
- Power Weaponry
- Scientific Weaponry
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- May require adequate safety measures to prevent becoming exposed to the chemicals.
- Chemical Reaction Manipulation may negate the chemicals' effectiveness.
- Chemical Absorption
- Chemical Reaction Immunity
- Glue Gun (Astro City)
- Batman (Batman: Arkham Origins); via Glue Grenades
- Hardware (DC Comics); via Omnicannon Complex Polymer
- Pete Rose/Spider-Boy (DC Comics/Marvel Comics); via Web-Pistol
- Wulfenbach Sentinels (Girl Genius)
- Peter Petruski (Marvel Comics); via Paste-Gun
- Spider-Man (Marvel Comics); via Web-Shooters
- Hanta Sero (My Hero Academia)
- Minoru Mineta (My Hero Academia)
- Conquedor (ThunderCats 2011)
- Pitch Grenades (Dragon Age: Inquisition)
- GLOO Cannon (Prey 2017)
- GOOP (Red Alert: Paradox)
- Goober munitions (Schlock Mercenary)
- Adhesive grenades (Star Wars Legends)
- G-20 Glop grenade (Star Wars Legends)
- Glop bomb (Star Wars Legends)
- Webber (Warhammer 40,000)