- "I shouldn't be able to do this. I saw it on TV."
- ― Monica Dawson (Heroes)
- "It is said learning the sword is as much copying one's betters as it is acquiring technique. That you could perfectly copy my movements with a mere glace is impressive indeed."
- ― Somei Saito on Subaru Mimaska (Shougeki no Soma)
- "The Wuxi Finger Hold!"
"Oh, you know this hold?"
"You're bluffing... You're bluffing! Shifu didn't teach you that!"
"Nope. I figured it out."
- ― Tai Lung and Po (Kung Fu Panda)
The power to replicate movements after observation. Not to be confused with Instructive Muscle Memory.
- Adaptive Muscle Memory
- Body Movement Copying
- Eidetic Kinesthesia
- Mimetic Muscle Memory
- Photographic Muscle Memory/Reflexes
- Psychometric Reflexes
- Reproductive Muscle Memory
The user can copy any/all movements/actions after observing it performed once, including acrobatics, martial arts, and other physical stunts. With these skills, they can become masters and incredible at what they do, by combining what several forms and movements in rhythmic motions instead of using the same thing over.
User can copy how a person aims, giving themselves incredible marksmanship; however, if they wanted to use certain weapons, they would have to watch a person fire that weapon in order to be able to copy it (such as how to fire a rifle, as opposed to how to fire a bow, or how to throw knives or darts).
- Attack Replication
- Body Language Analysis
- Combat Perception
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Memory
- Enhanced Vision
- Flawless Coordination
- Group Mimicry
- Instructive Muscle Memory
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Knowledge Replication
- Memory Manipulation
- Motion Mimicry
- Cannot mimic superpowers; limited to what the body could already achieve.
- Emotions may get in the way.
- For example, a user may not mimic a backflip out of fear or another power.
- Mimicking might not be instantaneous.
- Must be able to sense (usually see) what they want to mimic.
- Won't have access to any skills/abilities they don't sense, so they could miss vital abilities. For example, gaining skill to high-dive without the skill to swim.
- May be able to mimic the moves only over a short time span.
- Mimicry (Dragon Ball Series)
- Sharingan (Naruto)