- Adrenaline Burst/Rush
- Controlled Adrenaline Rush
- Kicking It Into High Gear
- Upping the Ante
User can activate their adrenal glands for as long as they want, increasing their strength, speed, agility, reflexes, and ability to withstand pain.
- Peak Human/Enhanced/Supernatural Body
- Pain Suppression
- Accelerated Perception
- Adrenal Manipulation
- Anger Empowerment
- Blood Pressure Manipulation
- Danger Empowerment
- Hormone Manipulation
- May be constantly active.
- May end up killing themselves via adrenal overdose.
- May have to limit the amount of time "amped up", which could range from seconds to minutes, to prevent harmful side effects.
- Using adrenaline for a long period of time increases the risks of cardiac problems.
- Could potentially be only as strong and fast as they normally would be in a fight or flight situation.
- May be unable to control adrenal release completely.
- The more adrenaline released, the less clear their head may work.
- Turning off may cause severe exhaustion, and if they had sucumbed to pain during the time they were "amped up", they would have immediate, if not crippling exposure to pain.