Users can turn the air into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- All Aerokinetic Constructs are capable of Air Generation/Wind Generation.
- Animating the air for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Bubble Constructs (when combined with water)
- Kenokinetic Constructs
- Neon Constructs
- Nephokinetic Constructs
- Typhokinetic Constructs
- May be unable to create air, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Airbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- All Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Luc (Darker than Black)
- Yuno (Black Clover)
- Fanzell Kruger (Black Clover)
- George (Black Clover)
- Hay Lin (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Air-Walker (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)