The power to become the guardian and preserver of the balance of the afterlife. Variation of Guardianship.
- Afterlife Guardian/Protector
User is or can transform into an afterlife guardian/protector, figure/entity that preserves the balance in the afterlife. Afterlife Guardians are in charge of preserving and keeping the balance between the living and dead such as keeping the dead from bothering or troubling the living, ensuring souls go and stay where they belong in the afterlife and much more.
Unlike afterlife lords, they usually don't control or rule the afterlife in question; rather, they simply keep things intact and prevent troublesome souls from harming the balance set in place by the actual ruler.
- Afterlife Marking
- Nether Manipulation
- Soul Manipulation
- Soulnado Generation
- Underworld Path
- Afterlife Border
- Afterlife Lordship
- Grim Reaper Physiology
- Hellhound Physiology
- Shinigami (Bleach)
- Kushanāda (Bleach Movie: Hell Chapter); Hell only
- Swarm of Night (The Chathrand Voyages)
- Garm (The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage)
- Death Gods (Gan-Kon)
- Cerberus (Greek Mythology)
- Toga (Haibane Renmei)
- Fek'lhr (Star Trek); Guardian of the Klingon Gre'thor
- Hellgate (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Heaven's Gate (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Terry (Soul)