- "Man, when are they going to fix this elevator?"
- "Its not broken. I just haven't decided where its going yet."
- ― Peter Griffin and God (Family Guy)
- "6 Billion? I'm supposed to be intimidated by six billion?! Please I can judge six billion souls faster than you take a piss, old man!"
- ― King Yama to Kami (DragonBall Z Abridged: Episode 3)
- "Next, strip. "
- ― King Yama (DragonBall Z Abridged: Episode 28)
- Afterlife Decision
The user is able to judge and decide which afterlife they will go to when they die, making it so that they go to either, heaven, hell, purgatory or not even go to an afterlife at all. Unlike Afterlife Marking, the user does not need to imprint a mark of some kind onto others. They can just simply decide which afterlife a person will go to.
- Afterlife Prevention
- Afterlife Transport
- Judgement Inducement
- Reward Granting
- Afterlife Lordship
- Afterlife Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Heaven Manipulation
- Hell Manipulation
- Judgement Manipulation
- Soul Manipulation
- Users of Unbound Soul may be immune.
- Target may have to be dead first before decision can be cast.
- Yama (Buddhist Mythology)
- King Minos (Dante's Inferno)
- King Yemma (Dragon Ball Z)
- Osiris (Egyptian Mythology)
- God (Family Guy)
- Judges of the Dead (Greek Mythology)
- Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)