- "I laid low the warriors of old, and their like is not in the world today. Then I was but young and tender. Now I am old and strong, strong, strong, Thief in the Shadows!"
- ― Smaug the Golden, The Hobbit
- "Your interfering."
- "Hey, I'm 90 years old. I can do what I want."
- ― Jeff "Comic Book Guy" Albertson and Stan Lee (The Simpsons)
- "I'm old, Not Weak."
- ― Conquest (Image Comics)
- "The Master is as old as any vampire on record. There's no telling how powerful he'll be if he reaches the surface."
- ― Rupert Giles (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- "The passage of time only makes Asgardians MORE powerful!"
- ― Thor (Marvel Comics)
- Aging Empowerment
- Maturation Empowerment
The user can gain physical energy and exponential power as the user gets older, they essentially do not need to work to increase their power, as they become steadily stronger with each year the user is alive. With every passing year, the user's body and skills becomes more powerful and their abilities become even more advanced as their power increases as part of a trait of their physiology.
If the user is ageless, their body will stay in prime condition, but would still become stronger while still retaining youth, due to the user only needing to become older in terms of age to get stronger.
- Without Immortality, the user will eventually die of natural/unnatural causes.
See Also: Stronger With Age.