Users can manipulate age, the amount of time something has existing, allowing them to accelerate or reverse the age of organisms and non-living objects. They may cause a person to instantly become geriatric or reverse back to an adolescent or age objects to dust.
- Age Absorption
- Age Acceleration
- Age Deceleration
- Age Exchange
- Age Negation
- Age Shifting
- Age Transferal
- Age Reversal
- Personal Age
- Rot Inducement
- Youth Inducement
- Biological Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Mitosis Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- Aging Immunity/Immortal Aging
- May require some time for change to occur.
- Amount of changes may be limited.
- May accidentally remove memories or powers by moving too far in either direction.
- Too young to remember or be powerless that they only knew when they were older.
- Became senile when they become old to where they forget or weaken.
- Users of Numerical Transcendence are immune.
- Semi-Immortals or Immortals are immune to aging.
- Alicorn Amulet (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Time Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Aging Gun (Sgt. Frog)
- The Master's Laser Screwdriver (Doctor Who)
- Aging Machine (Round the Twist)
- SCP-723 - The Staircase (SCP Foundation)