- Aerokinetic Absorption
- Air Void
The user can absorb air, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.
They can cause an implosion, cause others to suffocate or release the air in order to create an explosion.
When a state of vacuum occurs in the air, the air that's inside one's body seeks to maintain equilibrium, which results in the target body's skin to be torn by the vacuum.
- Aerokinetic Immunity
- Air Breath/Vacuum Breath
- Air Empowerment
- Elemental Enhanced Condition
- Elemental Regeneration
- Nullify powers that need air, mainly fire and sound.
- Vacuum Creation
- Vacuum Effect
- Attraction by causing an vacuum, making the air to rush back into the area, dragging everything with it.
- Explosion Inducement by causing air within the area to be rejected with a powerful force.
- Implosion Inducement by causing air to rush back into a vacuum, causing a crushing blast.
- Neon Absorption
- Can't absorb self-generated element.
- May be limited to how much one can absorb.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May not be able to breathe in vacuum.