The ability to release air/wind on a specific target area
. Sub-power of Air Attacks
. Variation of Elemental Blast
and Gas Blast
- Aerokinetic Blast
- Wind Blast
The user can release air/wind over a specific target area causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force.
- Generally unrefined and in-discriminating.
- Air Totem (Arrowverse/DC Comics)
- The Thundergun (Call of Duty: Black Ops)
- The Air Cannon (Doraemon)
- Wind Ether Gear (Edens Zero)
- The Air Propulsion Gun (Just Cause 2)
- Vortex-Beam Ring/Spin (Marvel Comics)
- Nikyu Nikyu no Mi (One Piece)
- Kyubu Kyubu no Mi (One Piece)
- Thousand Sunny (One Piece); Goan Cannon
- Franky Shogun (One Piece); General Cannon
- Sorcery Clima-Tact (One Piece)
- All flamethrowers except the Phlogistinator (Team Fortress 2)
- Great Moth (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Erigor (Fairy Tail) using Wind Magic: Wind Palm.
Devil Rebirth (Fist of the North Star) using "Fūsatsu Kongō Ken" (Wind Kill Vajra Fist) to create powerful air currents that can send even Kenshiro crashing into a wall with great force.
Lugia (Pokémon) using "Aeroblast" to fire a powerful air vortex beam.
Dorothy (Marchen Awakens Romance) can release powerful blasts of air with Zephyrus Broom.
Chimera (Marchen Awakens Romance) uses her magical power to release a concussive wave of air from her palm.
Bartholomew Kuma's (One Piece) Ursus Shock.
Nami (One Piece) using Gust Sword to shoot a gust of pressurized air from her Clima-Tact.
Hyde, and Eido (Zatch Bell!) release a blast of compressed air with their spell, Jikiru.
Zari Tomaz (Legends of Tommorow) can shoot air blasts with the Air Totem.
Great Moth (Yu-Gi-Oh!) using "Moth Burning Death Tornado" to fire a devastating blast that killed Dragon Knight Gaia.
Mark Mardon/Weather Wizard (The Flash) using a air blast to send a man flying.