The ability to create compressed explosives of air that blow away anything in their radius. Sub-power of Air Attacks. Variation of Gas Bomb Generation and Elemental Bomb Generation. Combination of Volatile Constructs and Wind Generation.
The user is able to turn compressed air into explosives and shape them into forms such as spheres and cubes, allowing them to be projected or thrown. When the bomb comes into contact with a target, the air is released with force, from sudden gusts to hurricane-force winds. With training, the user could be able to detonate the bombs at will or have several orbit the user.
- Create shock waves capable of blowing away hostiles and Shattering obstacles.
- Disintegration by making a bomb that violently separates oxygen and hydrogen molecules leaving nothing but skeletal states.
- Razor Wind
- Wind Generation
- Air Attacks
- Air Weaponry
- Elemental Bomb Generation
- Gas Bomb Generation
- Volatile Constructs
- Takumi Yura (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- Kensei Muguruma (Bleach)
- Oceanus Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Shukaku (Naruto)
- Mr. 5 (One Piece)
- Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece)
- Aoi Kuchiba (The Stigmata of Qwaser)