- Aerokinetic Energizing
- Aero Infusion
- Sky Infusion
- Wind Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with air/wind, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, allowing them to literally blow their enemies away and give their object extra slicing damage for air-infused impact.
- Absorb and/or generate air/wind.
- Air Aura to manifest infusing air/wind outside the target.
- Aerokinetic Constructs to shape the air/wind into various forms.
- Air Strike
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Aerokinetic Combat
- Aerokinetic Constructs
- Air Attacks
- Air Defense
- Air Manipulation
- Elemental Infusion
- Enhanced Fanmanship
- Gas Infusion
- Tornado Creation
- Weather Manipulation
- Avatars (Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra)
- Airbenders (Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra)
- Gresh (BIONICLE)
- Kongu (BIONICLE)
- Aiz Wallenstein (DanMachi); via Wind Magic: Ariel
- Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
- Wind Release Users (Naruto)
- Xaldin/Dilan (Kingdom Hearts)
- Keyblade Wielders (Kingdom Hearts)
- Mia (Power Rangers Samurai)/Mako Shiraishi (equivalent, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger)
- Himeno Awayuki (Pretear)
- Jin (Yu Yu Hakusho)