The user psychically directs air molecules. Can compose burst of winds, spawn tornadoes, and even siphon the air out of a villain’s lungs. Can generate breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, zephyrs, gales, tempests, and hurricanes.
Used offensively, one can slice the air like a blade.
If an air manipulator's food is hot, they can create small tornadoes to cool it down.
- Fire blasts of air as strong as a twister repulsing any objects.
- Create damaging Cyclones.
- Fire blades of wind sharp as a sword.
- Generate wind storms.
- Make shields of wind for protection.
- Fly by self-propulsion with wind.
- Create spheres of wind destroying anything inside.
- Breathe underwater by making bubbles of air.
- Trap people in a sphere of air and suffocating them.
- Increase speed allowing them to run like the wind.
- Freeze water and objects by sending an extremely cold air.
- Control clouds.
- Make dust clouds in dusty areas.
Ineffective in the vacuum of space, can’t control air temperature. They have hardly any affect on the element of earth.
Some can perform:
- “typhokinesis”: to control smoke
- “atmospheric propulsion”: to exude currents of air to fly.
- "exnomophis": to change the atoms in the air
- All Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Air Nomads (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Naruto Uzumaki/Wind User Ninjas (Naruto)
- Fuuton Users (Naruto)
- Xaldin (Kingdom Hearts)
- Hay Lin (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Yan Lin (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Jin (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Wind mane of Mane-online
- Ikki Minami (Air Gear)
- Sora (Air Gear)
- Nike (Air Gear)
- Team Sleipnir (Air Gear)
- Toa Lewa (Bionicle)
- Toa Matau (Bionicle)
- Toa Kongu (Bionicle)
- Toa Lesovikk (Bionicle)
- Glatorian Gresh (Bionicle)
- Glatorian Vastus (Bionicle)