- Sonic Wind Manipulation
The user can control the ratio between air pressure and sound waves, causing air molecules to vibrate at proportional magnitude of the ratio. This allows the user to create and control supersonic air currents. It also allows the user to transmit and control sound within the atmosphere.
By increasing the air ratio to 100% (and reducing sound to 0%) one can fire off highly condensed blunt blasts of air capable of shattering rocks and deflecting weapons. Reversely, by increasing the sound ratio to 100%, the user can generate ultrasonic waves that cannot be heard by an average person. At sufficient levels, the airwaves produces a blast overpressure, or high-energy-impulse noise, which is the sharp instantaneous rise in ambient atmospheric pressure, enough to cause critical or even lethal effects.
Since the air acts as a medium for the sound vibrations, the user does not need to worry about having no medium for the airwaves to travel through. Due to the vibrations being capable of traveling from one medium to another, the airwaves cannot be blocked easily. What normally blocks sonic waves and vibrations may be shattered by the high-pressurized air currents, allowing the vibrations to continue towards the target, increasing the range and lethality of the ability, while conversely what blocks the air currents is shattered by the sonic vibrations.
In essence, this ability creates atmospheric air pressure to allow sound waves to travel through, overcoming the weakness of vacuum, while increasing in strength and versatility by adding air pressure into the sound waves.
- Air Manipulation by controlling high-frequency air currents.
- Air Attacks
- Crushing by using high-pressurized and supersonic velocity airwaves to crush the target, hard and fast.
- Jet Propulsion by using airwaves to propel the user.
- Internal Rupturing by firing powerful shock waves that can blow the flesh off the opponents, rupturing internal organs and shatter bones.
- Razor Wind of supersonic speed and increased sharpness due to vibrations.
- Tornado Creation of supersonic speed and vibration combined with rotation to cause immense damage.
- Wind Generation
- Air Attacks
- Air/Sound/Vibration Aura by coating oneself or others with a dense and high frequency shell.
- Elemental Healing by using high-frequency vibrations to revitalize the body, while air pressure to pump out unnecessary materials such as toxins and increase blood flow for metabolism.
- Due to intense density and high frequency vibrations, the armor of airwaves can be very difficult, if not impossible, to penetrate.
- Supernatural Strength/Tactile Telekinesis by using a combination of air pressure and sound oscillation to move heavy objects and strike much harder with ease.
- Ride airwaves for supersonic/hypersonic movements.
- Airwave Solidification
- Sound Manipulation
- Death Inducement by increasing the sound levels to lethal levels.
- Enhanced Touch by sensing changes and disturbances within airwaves, serving as both a sonar and radar.
- Sound Amplification by increasing airwave vibrations.
- Sound Attacks
- Sonic Boom/Thunder Generation by producing a high-energy-impulse noise, which is the sharp instantaneous rise in ambient atmospheric pressure, enough to cause critical or even lethal effects.
- Sound Nullification/Absorption by stilling the airwave vibrations.
- Supernatural Hearing to the point of eavesdropping without letting others hear what is amplified.
- Vertigo Inducement by directing airwaves into the opponent's eardrums.
- Voice Manipulation modulate the decibel range and frequency of ones vocal cords.
- Voice Projection by transferring and receiving airwaves, controlling the frequency so only selected individuals can hear it.
- Speech Manipulation
- Vibration Manipulation:
- Vibration Attacks
- Counter Vibration adjusting airwaves to shatter the frequency thus canceling out alternate abstracts.
- Defense Break by shattering all matter.
- Granulation by pitching a chaotic resonance reducing anything to powder.
- Ground Liquification by implanting airwaves into the earth.
- Shattering by matching the vibration frequency of the target object.
- Air Generation
- Elemental Recomposition
- Frequency Manipulation
- Pressure Manipulation
- Sound Wave Generation
- Ultimate Sonics
- Wave Manipulation
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Shriek (Batman Beyond)
- Ultimate Echo Echo (Ben 10)
- Blackagar Boltagon/Black Bolt (Marvel Comics)
- Wind Dancer (Marvel Comics)
- Zeus (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)