- "She seems to know everyone in the Valley. Everything that went down or is about to go down. People say she can tap into the Akashic records, a place where the past, present and future exist."
- ― Philky about Wo (Arrowverse/Black Lightning)
The power to manipulate the akashic plane of knowledge. Sub-Power of Existential Plane Manipulation.
- Akashic Field/Record Manipulation
- Akashic Records Manipulation
The user can manipulate the akashic plane, one of the seven planes of existence, which governs knowledge and everything related to it. This allows them to learn whatever they wish and obtain knowledge from nowhere. It is possible that with time, the user of this can learn nearly everything.
- Extrasensory Perception
- Instilled Knowledge
- Intelligence Manipulation
- Intuitive Perception
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Neuro-Psychic Knowledge
- Subete Kenzaki (Aquarion Logos); after becoming the Logos World
- Hermaeus Mora (Elder Scrolls); Daedric Prince of knowledge and memory.
- Universal Will/Mother (Guilty Gear)
- Obadiah Archer (Valiant Entertainment)
- Isis (Riddles of the Sphinx); via Hall of Knowledge
- Akashic Connection Mystics (Starfinder)
- Shiki Ryougi's third personality (TYPE-MOON)
- Metis (Valkyrie Crusade)
- D (Vampire Hunter D); when using the Akashic Records
- Akashic Record (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Lee Sunghoon (I Am The Sorcerer King)
- Wo (Arrowverse/Black Lightning)
- Akashic Reader (Warhammer 40k)
- Akashic Record (Valiant Entertainment)
- Logos World (Aquarion Logos)
- The Backyard (Guilty Gear)