The power to manipulate the akashic plane of knowledge. Sub-power of Existential Plane Manipulation.
- Akashic Field/Record Manipulate
The user can manipulate the akashic plane, one of the seven planes of existence, which governs knowledge and everything related to it. This allows them to learn whatever they wish and obtain knowledge from nowhere. It is possible that with time, the user of this can learn nearly everything.
- Extrasensory Perception
- Instilled Knowledge
- Intelligence Manipulation
- Intuitive Perception
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Neuro-Psychic Knowledge
- Subete Kenzaki (Aquarion Logos); after becoming the Logos World
- Hermaeus Mora (Elder Scrolls); daedric prince of knowledge and memory.
- Universal Will/Mother (Guilty Gear)
- Obadiah Archer (Valiant Entertainment)
- Isis (Riddles of the Sphinx); via Hall of Knowledge
- Shiki Ryougi's third personality (TYPE-MOON)
- Metis (Valkyrie Crusade)
- D (Vampire Hunter D); when using the Akashic Records
- Akashic Record (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Akashic Reader (Warhammer 40k)
- Akashic Record (Valiant Entertainment)
- Logos World (Aquarion Logos)
- The Backyard (Guilty Gear)