- "The matter lies before the eyes of all; everybody sees it, touches it, loves it, but knows it not. It is glorious and vile, precious and of small account, and is found everywhere... But, to be brief, our Matter has as many names as there are things in this world; that is why the foolish know it not."
- ― The Golden Tract concerning the Philosopher's Stone in the Musaeum Hermeticum
- "The alchemical operation consisted essentially in separating the prima materia, the so-called chaos, into the active principle, the soul, and the passive principle, the body, which were then reunited in personified form in the coniunctio or 'chymical marriage'... the ritual cohabitation of Sol and Luna."
- ― Carl Jung, in Mysterium Coniunctionis
The power to utilize Alchemy, the mystic and scientific pursuit of the power of the Philosopher's Stone and Universal Panacea. Practitioners of this magic/science are known as Alchemists. A form of Magic and Science.
- Alchemic Magic/Manipulation
- Arcane Science
- Hermetic Magic
- The Magical Science
- The Scientific Magic
User can utilize Alchemy, the mystic and scientific pursuit of the power of the Philosopher's Stone and Universal Panacea, focusing on Elemental Transmutation (ranging from transforming base materials into purer (lead or iron into silver or gold), to making permanent changes on the state of matter (making glass malleable or durable), etc.), various forms of Elemental Manipulation (especially electricity and fire) and Life-Force Manipulation (Immortality, Healing and even creating life or at the least clones/homunculi). They also know how to create potions (for rejuvenation and immortality) and magical items, although these are generally for practical use.
- Alchemy Attacks
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Enhanced Crafting
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Life Creation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Power Activation/Power Deactivation
- Power Bestowal/Power Erasure
- Property Manipulation
- A substance which when consumed brings Immortality: eternal life, eternal youth; and health.
- A substance able to turn base metals into gold or silver, usually by means of the application and distillation of another substance; also sometimes claimed to give immortality.
- Symbol of the achievement of spiritual perfection in many alchemy traditions.
- Aether Manipulation
- Prima Materia Manipulation
- Science-Magic Mixture
- Science Manipulation
- Likely demands a use of laboratory/workshop and time.
- Might have to channel it through use of an object, like the Philosopher's Stone or Hermetic Circles, especially when using advanced alchemy.
- Equivalent Exchange - The basic law of Alchemy of which nothing is gained without something of equal value being lost.
- Effectiveness depends on the user's knowledge and skill level.