- Alchemic Magic/Power Projection
- Arcane Science/Hermetic Magic Attacks/Projection
The user can release/use alchemic power to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Alchemy Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of alchemic power.
- Alchemy Magic Blast: Release alchemic power over a specific target area.
- Alchemy Magic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of alchemic power.
- Alchemy Magic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Alchemy Breath: Discharge alchemic power blasts from mouth.
- Alchemy Burst: Create burst of alchemic power.
- Alchemy Cutting: Use alchemic power to cut opponents.
- Alchemy Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with alchemic power.
- Alchemy Pillar Projection: Project alchemic power.
- Alchemy Spike Projection: Project alchemic power spikes.
- Alchemy Vision: Emit alchemic power from one's eyes.
- Alchemy Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of alchemic power.
- Alchemy Wave Emission: Send out a wave of alchemic power that repels everything.
- Alchemy Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of alchemic power.
- Alchemy Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of alchemic power.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified alchemic power.
- Expanding Symbiotic Magic Bolts: Project alchemic power that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Alchemy Blasts: Release blasts of alchemic power in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release alchemic power blasts from hands.
- Omnidirectional Alchemy Waves: Send out a wave of alchemic power in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release alchemic power blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release alchemic power blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of alchemic power.
- Zap: A tiny short release of alchemic power to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive..
- Attack Powers
- Chemical Attacks
- Energy Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Magic Attacks
- Mystical Soul
- Projectile Enhancement
- Science-Magic Manipulation
- Science-Magic Mixture
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of alchemic power to create attacks.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much magic is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much alchemic power is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Oscar Orcus (Arifureta Sekai Saikyou)
- Hajime Nagumo (Arifureta Sekai Saikyou)
- Alchemy Users (Buso Renkin)
- Razzil Darkbrew, the Alchemist (Dota 2)
- Drakken Joe (Edens Zero)
- Wall Eehto (Fairy Tail)
- Alchemists (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Alchemists (Ninja Gaiden)
- Pip (Paladins)
- Alchemy Users (Senki Zesshō Symphogear X)
- Isabella “Ivy” Valentine (Soul series)
- Aureolus Izzard (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.