- "It tastes great, and makes a person virtually invulnerable to criticism."
- ― Joe Quimby (The Simpsons)
- "I’m not drunk or anything! In the first place, I’m a minor!"
- ― Rock Lee to Kimimaro (Naruto)
- Drunk Empowerment
- Drunken Master
- Drunkenness Empowerment
- Intoxication Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with alcohol, whether by drinking or simply being around it, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the alcohol or even slow or stop aging.
The user's attacks also become unpredictable to their opponents because the alcohol in the user's system throws their movements off balance.
- Alcohol Immunity
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Pain Suppression
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Double-Edged Power: hangover.
- Drink Empowerment
- Enhanced Combat
- Intoxication Embodiment
- Organic Empowerment
- Powers Via Object
- Very likely causes alcoholism.
- May lose control and end up destroying everything in one's path until there is nothing left.
- May cause delusions and stress and can end up killing the user.
- May not remember anything while they were drunk due to intoxication.
- May need training in order to control movements.
See Also: Drunken Master.