- "Booze is a poison, boy, an' my mutant metabolism neutralizes poisons the moment they're ingested...Just like it cures diseases an' heals wounds! Even when I want to get blind, stinkin' plastered...I CAN'T!!"
- ― James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine to Alex Summers/Havok (Marvel Comics)
- "Drink what you want, drink what your able. But if your drinking against me, you'll be under the table!"
- ― Lubdan the Leprechaun (Leprechaun 2)
- Alcohol Nullification
The user is either immune to the effects of alcohol or can tolerate extreme amounts of it without notable effects. This includes direct nullification, speed of recovery from insobriety and resistance to the development of alcoholism.
- Accelerated Metabolism - due to their metabolism being faster than normal, it processes the alcohol much faster.
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Alcohol Empowerment
- Blood Manipulation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed - due to usually possessing a accelerated metabolism.
- Metabolic Manipulation - due to controlling one's metabolic functions so the user can never get drunk.
- Poison Immunity - alcohol is a toxin to one's body.
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Selective Invulnerability
- Some users are only immune to certain type of alcohol beverages.
- Users that can resist alcohol can still become intoxicated if they consume too much.
See Also: Never Gets Drunk.