- "Marge, can you still love a man that's half beer?"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Alcohol Physiology
- Alcokinetic Physiology/Mimicry
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into alcohol. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of alcohol, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
The user can turn into any alcoholic based beverage or substance like: wine, beer, vodka, and even rubbing alcohol.
- Alcohol Generation
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Bubble Mimicry Alcohol bubbles.
- May need practice to change back.
- User can be incapacitated or killed by being consumed.
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Chief Firewater (Sausage Party)
- Alchol Dopant (Futo Detective)