- Extraterrestrial Constructs
- Exogíinokinetic Constructs
The user can change alien DNA/material/substances into tools, objects, weapons, and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
The user can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the alien material for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create alien matter, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to specific shapes.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the user's will.
- In most cases, unless the constructs are made of solid matter, they will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity, or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- May be limited to manipulating one's own body and/or mass.
- Slimbiote (Ben 10)