- E.T./Extraterrestrial Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting alien beings in one's body. They can live inside the host and be utilized according to the need. Often, the host will be able to manifest extraterrestrial abilities like alien power, otherwordly senses, shapeshifting and even a more robust physique, due to the symbiote's influence.
As a living, possibly intelligent being, the alien symbiote will most likely do what it can to ensure the welfare of its host so the relationship can continue successfully. As with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Alien Intuition
- Alien Morphing
- Alien Physiology
- Life Link
- Mind Link
- Symbiotic Connection
- Symbiotic Transformation
- The alien may take over the host's body (Possession).
- The symbiote's weaknesses may be passed onto the host.
- The symbiote may require certain conditions/substances (food, water, etc.) to survive, which may be difficult considering its nonnative nature.
- Powerful extraterrestrial may harm or even destroy the host.
- Extended bond may result in permanent merge between host and symbiote.