- "My life is a chip in your pile. Ante up!"
- ― Setzer Gabbiani (Final Fantasy VI)
- "I have one thing you don't have: a sidekick!"
- "(Smacks his sidekick accidentally causing him to transform)"
- "...Not that this is necessarily a good thing"
- ― Jim (Earthworm Jim)
The ability to gain strength from the presence of allies. Variation of Life Empowerment.
- Comrade Affinity/Empowerment
- Nakama Affinity
User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come into contact with allies, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the connection or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Bond Empowerment
- Life Empowerment
- Loyalty Based Power Replication
- Magnetic Friendship
- Subordination Manipulation
- May be only enhanced by powers similar to their own tribe members.
- May require a large number of allies for the enhancing to take effect.
See Also: True Companions.
- Elel (Ange Vierge); via Yell Friend
- Souta Hatate (If Her Flag Breaks)
- Louie (Rune Soldier Louie)
- Crawlers (Stick War 2/Stick Empires)
- Tal'darim Protoss (Starcraft)