- "Nayru... Poured her wisdom onto the earth and gave the spirit of law to the world."
- ― Great Deku Tree (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
- Absolute/Divine/Fundamental/Supreme/Unbendable/Unbreakable Law/Orders
User can create laws that are unbreakable by any means. Everything is subject to them, including Existence, Reality, Truth, and Logic.
- Boundary Manipulation - Altering boundaries to make the laws impossible to reject in any way.
- Existence Manipulation - By controlling laws that control existence.
- Logic Manipulation
- Nonexistence - By controlling the laws that dictate nonexistence.
- Paradox Manipulation - Override and control the laws of reality, logic and common sense.
- Reality Warping - Rewrite all aspects of reality without limit.
- Taboo Inducement- Force others to comply to rules/prevent any actions that are outlawed.
- Truth Manipulation
- Omnipotent beings can break the laws
- Users of Freedom may be immune.
- Loopholes can circumvent "no breaking".
- Weak against Abolishment.
- May be bound by their own laws.
- Glory of the First Circle (DC/Vertigo Comics)
- Maat (Egyptian Mythology)
- Jin Arizuka (Fortissimo Akkord Bsusvier)
- Themis (Greek Mythology)
- Nayru (The Legend of Zelda)
- The Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics); as Cosmic Guardian
- Sheriff Murphy/The Original Murphy (Milo Murphy's Law); as the Origin of Murphy's Law
- Xenovia (Highschool DxD); via Ex-Durandal/Excalibur Ruler
- Principality (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Tablets of Fate (Forgotten Realms)
- Excalibur Ruler (Highschool DxD)
- Ex-Durandal (Highschool DxD)
- The Great Axioms (Planescape)
- SCP-3088 - The Law of The Land (SCP Foundation)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.