- "What's needed to become a Great General is...The "Willpower" of a 100!! And also the arm strength of a 100!! Furthermore the knowledge of a 100!! And the experience of a hundred and the luck of a 100 too!!"
- ― Ren Pa to Ri Shin and Mou Ten (Kingdom)
- "To achieve victory while having both friend and foe alike dance in your palms... That is what it means to be a Great General. Let's attribute that one to Ren Pa, shall we? Hahahaha!!"
- ― Rin Shou Jo to his deputies, Gyou'un and Chou Ga Ryuu (Kingdom)
- "This is the strongest Shaman...As a living being, he's in a different league!!"
- ― Yuji Itadori on his teacher, Satoru Gojo (JUJUTSU KAISEN)
- "My species won the struggle to survive, amidst the harsh environment of our homeworld. We possess the ultimate in regenerative abilities. I, in particular, have self-healing power, physical prowess and latent energy, beyond your conception."
- ― Lord Boros to Saitama, on the topic of his powers (One-Punch Man)
- "Thors was indeed mighty. An average warrior never sniffs a seat with the Jomsvikings, yet Thors was called the Troll by his peers, the best of the best."
- ― Thorkell to Thorfinn on his father, Thors Snorresson the Troll (Vinland Saga)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Variations
- 5 Associations
- 6 Limitations
- 7 Notes
- 8 Known Users
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Videos
- Alpha Condition
- Elite Condition/Physiology
- Evolutive Paragon
- Leader Physiology
- Lord Physiology
- Commander in Chief Physiology
- Superior To One's Kind
- Great Generals (Kingdom)
Users are vastly superior to any member of their species, learning and achieving quickly and effortlessly what takes years of hard work for others and growing substantially stronger and better with each challenge. They naturally arouse a strong admiration and desire among their kind, as they personify the pinnacle of their species, and even the most hostile are forced to acknowledge their towering superiority and amazing prowess.
Their superiority can go beyond all the variant members of their species to the apex of their status that is described as a totally incomprehensible entity in some or every way. Being the most powerful member of their kind, having reached the zenith of their status and becoming a limitless being of boundless potential, infinite beauty, unimaginable power and surpassing almost to completely everyone in their respective worlds.
- Absolute Transcendence
- Cosmic Awareness
- Empathic Conversion; only to their own kind.
- Absolute Command; only to their own kind.
- Endless Development
- Intuitive Perception
- Leadership Intuition
- Limitation Transcendence to the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of their own species.
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Transcendent Connection
- Alien Lord Physiology
- Alpha Human Physiology
- Alpha Monster Physiology
- Apex Predator Physiology
- Esper Lord Physiology
- Hybrid Lord Physiology
- Machine Lord Physiology
- Mythic Lord Physiology
- Superpowered Lord Physiology
- High standards may make it hard to relate to others, leading to a form of loneliness.
- Paragons are usually the priority target during serious conflicts as the most dangerous opponent.
- An Omega Being can overpower an Alpha.
- This Ability (and its Variations) is more of a State of Being rather than an actual Superpower like its counterpart.
- By definition there can only be one of it´s kind.
- However there can be more than one Alpha if they are specializing in a different field. (ex: Alpha Esper = One is a master in Telekinesis and the other in Telepathy.)