- "What's needed to become a Great General is...The "Willpower" of a 100!! And also the arm strength of a 100!! Furthermore the knowledge of a 100!! And the experience of a hundred and the luck of a 100 too!!"
- ― Ren Pa to Shin of the Hi Shin and Mou Ten of Gaku Ka Units (Kingdom)
- "To achieve victory while having both friend and foe alike dance in your palms...That is what it means to be a Great General. Let's attribute that one to Ren Pa, shall we? Hahahaha!!"
- ― Rin Shou Jo to his deputies, Gyou'un and Chou Ga Ryuu (Kingdom)
- "This is the strongest Shaman...As a living being, He's in a different league!!"
- ― Yuji Itadori on his teacher, Satoru Gojo (JUJUTSU KAISEN)
- "Thors was indeed mighty. An average warrior never sniffs a seat with the Jomsvikings, yet Thors was called the Troll by his peers, the best of the best."
- ― Thorkell to Thorfinn on his father, Thors Snorresson the Troll (Vinland Saga)
- Alpha Condition
- Elite Condition/Physiology
- Evolutive Paragon
- Leader Physiology
- Superior To One's Kind
- Great Generals (Kingdom)
Users are vastly superior to any member of their species, learning and achieving quickly and effortlessly what takes years of hard work for others and growing substantially stronger and better with each challenge. They naturally arouse a strong admiration and desire among their kind, as they personify the pinnacle of their species, and even the most hostile are forced to acknowledge their towering superiority and amazing prowess.
- Adaptive Development
- Empathic Conversion; only to their own kind.
- Absolute Command; only to their own kind.
- Intuitive Perception
- Leadership Intuition
- Limitation Transcendence to the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of their own species.
- Meta Transcendence
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Supernatural Condition
- Transcendent Connection
- Angel Lord Physiology
- Demon Lord Physiology
- Divine Lord Physiology
- Dragon Lord Physiology
- Homo Superior Physiology
- Machine Lord Physiology
- Mythic Lord Physiology
- Peak Human Condition
- Undead Lord Physiology
- Vampire Lord Physiology
- Werebeast Lord Physiology
- High standards may make it hard to relate to others, leading to a form of loneliness.
- Paragons are usually the priority target during serious conflicts as the most dangerous opponent.