The user can create alternate versions of themselves and place them in other dimensions, universes or timelines (even in universes, dimensions and timelines that aren't theirs), giving them skills and powers and give their alternate selves histories.
- Alternate-Self Learning
- Alternate-Self Manipulation
- Alternate-Selves Contacting
- Alternate Timeline Creation
- Dimension Creation
- Life Creation
- Universe Creation
- Created alternate selves may be linked to the creator, meaning if the creator dies, the alternate self dies.
- May not have control over the history of the alternate self depending on what universe they are in.
- David Haller/Legion (Marvel Comics)
- Aleister Crowley (A Certain Magical Index)