The ability to create an existence that is parallel to another, yet different in multiple ways. Sub-power of Reality Warping and Creation. Not be confused for Mindscape Transportation, or Alternate Timeline Creation
- Alternate Reality Projection
- Alternate Universe Creation
- Parallel Universe Creation
User can create a dimension, reality and/or reality-continuum. Everything in this creation depends of the user's choices, whether conscious or unconscious. As such, the user is able to both consciously and unconsciously create status, expertise and abilities for the occupants of the created universe if they deem it necessary.
- Creation - of completely new and unique reality/existence.
- Reality Warping - User has great deal of control over their creation.
- Destruction - Users can destroy their reality
- This ability depends of and is defined/limited completely by the users power-level, will-power and imagination. User may be limited to relatively small pocket-dimension with completely control or vast universe with less so.
- Since all the details depend of the user and not all are conscious ones, there is likely to be number of surprises: some minor details that are amusing/annoying, others that show a bit too much about the users subconsciousness and possibly even lethal dangers if the user has self-destructive impulses.
- Cosmic Cube (Marvel Comics)
- Portal (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)
- Paintbrush (Epic Mickey)