- Parallel Timeline Creation
The user can create alternate timelines that are drastically different to the original timeline, such as someone's death or someones birth. The user can change the future as a result of changing a past event to create the alternate timeline. The very differences may be subtle or very big depending on what the user changes.
- Alternate Timeline Traveling
- Event Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Time Travel - may have to physically travel to the point in time to change what the user desires
- Timeline Manipulation
- May be hard or even impossible to restore the original timeline.
- Users of Temporal Powers may perceive/resist the new timeline.
- Useless against Temporal Awareness/Temporal Protection.
- May have unpredictable results as the user may not know what has change or how events may be affected.
- Excessive usage of creating more than one timelines may affect the user's state of mind or their existence.
- Possibly without knowing, the alternate timeline may bring undesirable results, such as existence, social life, or their health.
- Chromatus/Corpse Shell (Tales of Xilia II)