- "Hey, it was all a coincidence."
- "Yep... There's your answer fish-bulb."
- ― Lisa and Bart Simpson (The Simpsons)
- "Why did your ego entering a cat's body give birth to that Monster?!"
- "Dear God. He's Not Just My other Half. He's a big lump of the Negative Parts of me. A sorry combat machine, made of nothing but memories of blood-stained battles in War and Pachinko."
- ― Toshiro Hijikata and Gintoki Sakata on Dozaemon (Gintama)
- Merge Effect
The user can merge two or more separate objects into one, regardless of whether the objects are organic, inorganic, living, dead, technological, etc. They can decide which parts of the objects are dominant in the union, what is deleted and which merge.
- Fuse inorganic materials and create new substances with all the strengths and none of the weaknesses of their precedents.
- Fuse Organic and Inorganic materials.
- Fuse living beings.
- Blend into the surroundings by fusing with the surrounding materials.
- Absorptive Merging
- Amalgam Monster Physiology
- Animatronic Physiology
- Body Manipulation
- Body Modification
- Fusion Independence
- Life Creation
- Merging Immunity
- Some fusions may be permanent.
- May not be able to control the result of the merging.
- May cause Divided Mind if the separate minds don't merge.
- Kernelsprites (Homestuck)
- Combine-nator (Phineas and Ferb)
- Potara Earrings (Dragon Ball series)
- Ghost Lanterns (Hero 108)
- DNA Splicers (Pokémon)
- N-Solarizer (Pokémon)
- N-Lunarizer (Pokémon)
- Spear of Fusion (BIONICLE)
- Mask of Fusion (BIONICLE)