The power to manipulate ammunition. Variation of Weapon Manipulation.
- Ammo Manipulation
- Munition Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate ammunition, broadly anything that can be used in combat including bombs, missiles, warheads, landmines, naval mines, and anti-personnel mines.
The purpose of ammunition is to project force against a selected target. However, the nature of ammunition use also includes delivery or combat supporting munitions such as pyrotechnic or incendiary compounds. Since the design of the cartridge, the meaning has been transferred to the assembly of a projectile and its propellant in a single package.
Ammunition involves the application of fire to targets, general use of weapons by personnel, explosives and propellants, cartridge systems, high explosive projectiles (HE), warheads, shaped charge forms of attack on armor and aircraft, carrier projectiles, fuses, mortar ammunition, small arms ammunition, grenades, mines, pyrotechnics, improved conventional munitions, and terminally guided munition.
- Ammunition Generation
- Infinite Supply of ammunition.
- Bullet Propulsion
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Inertia Negation limited to ammunition.
- Manipulate the properties of ammunition.
- Weapon Regeneration ammunition only.
- Move/lift ammunition.
- Object Attacks using ammunition.
- Projectile Enhancement
- Property Infusion creating unique ammunition.
- Psychic Navigation
- Reflective Attacks limited to ammunition.
- Weapon Constructs using ammunition.
- Weapon Transformation into ammunition.
- Artillery Creation
- Blade Projection
- Collision Inducement
- Chemical Energy Manipulation
- Energy Beam Emission
- Energy Blast
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Enhanced Ammunition
- Enhanced Gunmanship
- Explosion Manipulation
- Gun Limbs
- Gun Protrusion
- Infinite Supply
- Laser Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Transitional Phasing Beam
- Trick Weaponry
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create ammunition, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May be limited to amount of ammunition.
- Bullets' small size may cause insignificant damage, depending on energy input.
- Bulletproof Durability is the perfect counter.
- Lassoo (One Piece)
- Mami Tomoe (Puella Magi Magica Madoka)
- Cannon (Fairy Tail)
- Heroes/Villains (DC Universe)