The power to have a body composed of a flexible, amorphous substance.
- Formless Form/Mimicry/Physiology
The user's body is composed of a flexible, amorphous substance that can be manipulated in a variety of ways, having Bio-Metal Physiology, making the user also very resistant to physical attacks (including combat, explosions, getting cut, or shot with any weapon). Hard to injure and kill physically, Ultimate Invincibility ,user ability grants Reforming. Making the user have Power Immunity, Elemental Immunity, & Explosion Immunity. User’s body as weapons and Shapeshifting into any living and non-living creature.
- Malleable Anatomy
- Matter State Shift
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Unsupported Motion
- Anatomical Liberation
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Elemental Intangibility
- Elemental Mimicry
- Elemental Shapeshifting
- Inorganic Mimicry
- Organic Mimicry
- May not be able to take a normal, solid form without training and/or concentration.
- May have a hard time trying to get out of other forms of liquid.
- Power may be limited if the user is inside an small area.
- The chosen amorphous may bear the weakness of whatever concept they represent.
- User has Immunity unless the target has Power Negation, Power Erasure, any form Telekinesis, Mind Control, Illusion Manipulation & Molecular Manipulation. Some users of Amorphous Physiology may have other Negation to not be harmed.