The power to have a body composed of a flexible, amorphous substance.
- Homogenous Anatomy
- Formless Form/Mimicry/Physiology
The user's body is composed of a flexible, amorphous substance that can be manipulated in a variety of ways. Physical attacks only harmlessly reorganize their basic shape due to their lack of vital pieces, as each part of their mass is molecularly consistent.
- Malleable Anatomy
- Matter State Shift
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Unsupported Motion
- Anatomical Liberation
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Blob Physiology
- Elemental Intangibility
- Elemental Mimicry
- Elemental Shapeshifting
- Inorganic Mimicry
- Organic Mimicry
- User may be incapable of changing shape, density, texture, and/or color without training and/or concentration.
- User may be incapable of becoming complex shapes with moving parts and/or chemical components.
- User's environmental perception may be exclusively tied to the entirety of their body's outer layer, lacking traditional sensory organs.
- User may have difficulty separating from equally dense liquid substances.
- User's plasticity may be limited by their imagination.
- User may be limited by mass due to the law of conservation of mass.
- User may be especially subject to the weaknesses of their molecular properties.